Name: TERA Life is good!
Brewer: Hayashi Honten / 林本店
Brew Year: 2014
Alcohol content: 8~9%
Five Bullet-point Review:
- Really tastes like plum wine – albeit this is purely a production of rice AND water. Hard to believe this is sake
- Plum-lke sweetness of rice remains on mouth for a very long time
- Because of dance flavor – can be enjoyed “on the rock” or mixed with soda water
- Low alcohol percentage – 8~9%.
- According to the brewery, it was made to compliment with Korean BBQ
Tasted at: Yata (Shinjuku)
Rating: 3/5 star